how to make money with amazon affiliate program

Join the Amazon.in Associates Programme and start earning money today. The Amazon Associates Program is one of the largest and most successful online


I’ll get to the actual methods I use on my websites in the next tips, but the first thing I want to say is that the niche you choose is the absolute most important decision you can make.

I love to target physical product focused niches and keywords

It’s easiest to make money using Amazon’s affiliate program if the people coming to your website are looking for a specific product that your website discusses. It’s more difficult to use a website like my blog here and make money linking to physical products because the people coming here are looking for advice on how to earn money online – not what iPod speakers they should buy.

how to make money with amazon affiliate program



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post